Langsung ke konten utama

GOOD EXPERIENCE

My name gustianto rahman who once attended high school son depok nation, but now I've enrolled in one private university located in depok. It is my experience of time are still in high school akir. I followed there is an extra curricular basketball. I am quite happy to be able to play basketball there because I was already semejak smp already likes to play basketball, although I had not come in extracurricular basketball there, but I often play basketball when before entering the school as well as home school. Now I have entered sma and interested in attending extracurricular school basketball because it's already fallen in love with the sport. And I am also including a child who actively practice with older brother - the senior brother who had been long enough waterfalls to play in the basketball world. So I selected into the main squad school basketball team that is good enough in depok. From a freshman elected only three people including me. First time I played I was using back numbers five and plays as a center because my body first, including high and believed to be a fairly central midfielder. I played quite well though in duetkan with senior players who first play and better at it the ability to play basketball. So at times competed with other schools I've always been a major player. And not infrequently I mencetakkan points on the scoreboard, though not too many presents many points but enough to motivate our school team. Our school is not well-known school basketball gym, but no doubt the spirit that I have a very good team at all. So at the time tournament team we are very respected by our opponents that included strong teams in the same area here. I became a core player in the tournament between the students of the city. Although there were a little nervous because it's the first time I attended a basketball tournament, I just enjoy playing and managed to offer some points for winning team in several matches. In two games the main game my team had won even though quite thin but dipertandingan to three, our team was defeated by the strongest team in our city. Although the difference in score is different almost ten points, but my team entered as finalists to compete for winning the third and fourth. We also lost to champion the third fight. However, the results obtained are quite satisfactory, and especially my team, because the team that I have used is a very underrated team in my town. But I managed to lift the name of the school team became quite famous for my team players on average are the new kids that are believed will become the seeds of good players in the next tournament. Being a champion to four is a very pleasant experience for me which included players lay. In the tournament I managed to score a total points of all matches as much as fifty-seven points from four games. And a lashing for myself as a motivation to become even better in the tournament, the next tournament ... ..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALISIS JURNAL TENTANG KINERJA KERJA KARYAWAN

TEMA: ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KINERJA KARYAWAN DIDALAM PERUSAHAAN. Kata kunci : iklim organisasi, kedewasaan, kinerja, kepemimpinan, stress, budaya kerja. ANALISIS JURNAL TENTANG KINERJA KERJA KARYAWAN Jurnal 1 ( PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA DAN STRES KARYAWAN (Studi Kasus : CV. Mertanadi)) : Anak Agung Wiranata 2, Juli 2011 Kepemimpinan dalam perusahaan merupakan hal penting dalam sebuah era organisasi modern yang menghendaki adanya demokratisasi dalam pelaksanaan kerja dan kepemimpinan perusahaan. Akibat yang mungkin timbul dari adanya gaya kepemimpinan yang buruk adalah penurunan kinerja karyawan yang akan membawa dampak kepada penurunan kinerja total perusahaan. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan terhadap kinerja dan stres karyawan.. Hipotesa kerja yaitu H0 = 0, kepemimpinan tidak berpengaruh terhadap kinerja dan stress karyawan. Ha ≠ 0, kepemimpinan berpengaruh terhadap kinerja dan stress karyawan. Hasil pen

example adjective clause

Combine each of the following pairs of simple sentences into one complex sentence containing an adjective clause. 1. The theft was committed last night. The police has caught the man. 2. The French language is different from the Latin language. Latin was once spoken throughout Europe. 3. You are looking upset. Can you tell me the reason? 4. He had several plans for making money quickly. All of them have failed. 5. The landlord was proud of his strength. He despised the weakness of his tenants. 6. This is the village. I was born here. 7. You put the keys somewhere. Show me the place. 8. Paul was an old gentleman. He was my travelling companion. 9. A fox once met a crane. The fox had never seen a crane before. 10. The shop keeper keeps his money in a wooden case. This is the wooden case. Answers 1. The police has caught the man who committed the theft last night. 2. The French language is different from the Latin language which was once spoken throughout Europe. 3. Can you

Contoh Persaingan Etika Bisnis "Pepsi vs Coke" Yang Kurang Baik

Dua perusahaan cola kelas dunia Coca Cola dan Pepsi seakan tak pernah berhenti bertarung memperebutkan pasar di bisnis minuman ringan. Sejak dua merek tersebut ditahbiskan, masing-masing pada tahun 1886 dan 1903 antara keduanya sudah terjadi persaingan, saling sikut dan perang iklan, baik iklan cetak dan video. Mereka berambisi bisa meraih dominasi pasar minuman ringan berkarbonasi. Bisa dimaklumi kalau terkadang masalah etika sedikit terkesampingkan. Salah satu iklan pepsi pada tahun era 1980-an ada yang berjudul "Earth: Sometime in the Future". Di gambarkan seolah-olah kondisi bumi di masa depan. Ada seorang guru yang membawa murid-muridnya berjalan-jalan kesebuah situs arkeologi. Sambil berjalan-jalan, murid-murid tersebut inum pepsi. Disana mereka menemukan berbaga benda yang merupakan artifakdari masa lalu. Benda pertama adalah bola bisbol. Yang kedua adalah gitar. Nah, benda ketiga yang ditemukan tidak jelas bentuknya Karen asudah tertutup debu dan tanah. Sang guru l