animasi  bergerak gif
My Widget

Entri Populer

Minggu, 08 Juni 2014

TUGAS ke 3 (Bahasa Inggris 2)



1.      Library
a)        Should
I shuld regisrate before I enter the library
b)        Shouldn’t
They shouldn't  pay to enter the library
c)        Can
We can  discuss in the library everyday
d)       Can’t
I  cant  visit in the library at night

2.      Museum
a)        Should
to enter the museum , I should  pay
b)        Shouldn’t
in museum  shouldn’t  come in group
c)        Can
         we can earn many information at museum
d)       Can’t
we cant bring any food to the museum

3.      Park
a)        Should
we should keep the clean of the park
b)        Shouldn’t
every person shouldn’t sorrow in the park
c)        Can
they can play in the park freely   
d)       Can’t
they  can’t play football in the park
4.      Restaurant
a)        Should
We should pay them for the damage which occurs in restaurant
b)        Shouldn’t
He shouldn’t be smoking in the restaurant
c)        Can
David and Pratama can eat at a fancy restaurant
d)       Can’t
They can’t eat together at a restaurant because there was a commotion
5.      Mall
a)        Should
mother should buy kitchen set at mall
b)        Shouldn’t
I shouldn’t buy clothes at mall
c)        Can
We can go shopping in the mall
d)       Can’t
I can’t play football at mall

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar